20080406

Mike Hitchen: To me, reality is the keyword

The role playing you suggest can be very exciting and erotic, provided it is conducted realisticaly. I am in case you did not know, a switch, and have experience of both sides of the coin. The schoolboy fantasy is one I particularly like to act out, and vice versa, playing the schoolmaster with a naughty schoolgirl.
To me, reality is the keyword. Certain words and phrases as used in real life by teachers, especially the ones I remember in the 60"s of my youth. The ritual too is important. Most of the schools I attended, caned on the hands, which in itself can be very erotic. A few schools did cane on the bottom, always clothed. The phrase invariably used was "Bend over and touch your toes" which is highly symbolic.
Props too are important. I believe plaid is the common school uniform in US, whilst in UK and Australia the uniforms are very differnt. Most of the old conservative Catholic schools here have very "submissive" looking uniforms. Navy blue tunics, white shirts and striped tie. Navy blue knickers symbolise the "quintessenal" schoolgirl, although many schools also insist on bottle green.
A very good site is
http://www.sixovthebest.com which sells school props such as Punishment Books etc. I must point out at this stage, that I do have a link to them on my site.

Mike Hitchen "The voice for Madeleine McCann", Feb 22, 2000

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He has a unhealthy interest in schoolchildren doesn't he? and as he is the self appointed voice of Madeleine McCann I think he should be brought off the internet immediately.

Anonymous said...

Reality is the keyword for me too. I see a 6'x6'x3' hole in the ground with him at the bottom.

Anonymous said...

Is he any relation to Gary Glitter?

Anonymous said...

How far would this maggot take things, afterall reality is the keyword. Lock him up FFS. PERVERT