20080405

HeadKase to Headcase

"Can i ask, have you worked out why you write from a woman's perspective." headkase

"I have it figured. It's because I can design a woman to my specifications, guidelines and Quality Control Measures. I can make her do what I want, when I want, in a way that I want. Joking aside, there is a fair amount of truth in that. I like discipline/spanking to evoke certain feelings, attiudes and images in a woman. By writing from a female perspective, I am creating what I want a woman to feel. Also, I think there is a defence mechanism involved. Rather than writing as me, I write as a femail. My friends have always been femail, so in a way, I identify more with femails than to men. Oddly enough, one of my few male creations was Lord Warne, who I would hate to think bore any resemblance to me!"
Mike

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

More than that, Lord Warne would hate to think he bore any resemblance to you Hitchen.

Anonymous said...

You would never in a million years control anyone here.


Does that piss you off Maggot? I'm sure it does.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

soz for double post

Anonymous said...

Quite a few jumped up little maggots throughout history have tried to control things.

Look what happened to them!