20080405

Mike Hitchen: Visible Panty Line Market Research

Am I one of the few people who find VPL (Visible Panty Line) sexy! To me it gives a pretty accurate idea of the type of panties the lady is wearing. With that bit of info, you can create not only a fairly accurate profile of the lady:) but also some realistic visualisations:)

Which leads me to the question - do panties reflect the woman?
I was thinking of standing on a street corner with a clipboard, and asking 500 women what type of panties they are wearing and what color. Then I would ask them a few questions about their sexual and private lives.

But these days, you just can't so anything like that without someone complaining. I know - I'll wear an ID badge as well with the word "Institute" somewhere on it, that would help. And to make the lady feel more comfortable, I will only ask those who are accompanied by their boyfriends or husbands.

Pity though. Using that info, I could get a good idea if "type of panties=the woman", publish a paper with my findings in "The Lancet", and become a Spanking Guru with the compulsory black suit, blue shirt and yellow tie with black spots.
Mike


Mike Hitchen 14 March, 2005

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've said it many times Hitchen but you really are a pervert are'nt
you?

What in Gods name is wrong with you?

Just when I think you can't get any worse you do.

Lock this man up NOW

Anonymous said...

He is certainly not what could be classified as a normal bloke is he? Weird git - there are moere links to here than his $6 blog and more links to here than his so called "business".

I think right now Michael many people are playing with you like a cat does with a mouse,so enjoy the prospect of being ruined and enjoy notoriety as you deserve all that is coming to you.

I think so far we have only publicised 15% and we can keep going for years as we have age on our side - so sit back and wank and enjoy your WWW downfall.

Anonymous said...

I'll never look at the charity muggers on the high street in quite the same way again.