20080403

Mike Hitchen: A short story about mommy

On Monday the oven was used. My mother was out in the kitchen and I went out and started talking to her. Like an idiot, I forgot that the oven was on and that the top gets unbelievably hot (nothing like a hot top is what I always say). I leaned on it with my arm sort of diagonally across the corner. OWCH.

For the last few days, I have had a long narrow burn mark on my right arm. Today my mum saw it and said, "That look's nasty, looks like someones caned you on the arm. Decided to diversify have you?"
Mike


Mike Hitchen Jan 6, 2001

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Mommy obviously knows what he is and she condones it too. Strange lady.

Anonymous said...

Does his mother really know about his fetishes? Its one thing to come out and tell your parents you're gay and that's difficult. I should know.
What myself and my partner do in the bedroom is another matter though. I wouldn't dream of telling my mum and dad any of that stuff.

Anonymous said...

A man of his age telling his Mother about his sex life. Something very unheathy about that.

Anonymous said...

Crikey! I've got 5 kids and I still haven't admitted to my mother that I've ever had sex.

Anonymous said...

Mummy knows about your horrible sexual tastes then? Her sarcasm was obviously lost on you.