20080510

i on global trend's child pervert Mike Hitchen took advantage of a young boy called Jack by squeezing his testicles

"Come here Jack, let me make you look presentable"
He came to me without a murmur. I put my hand inside his waistband and started to tuck his shirt in.
"Em..ok Janice..I think you can stop now. It seems all right"
"Just need to be sure Jack, better pull the end down lower, much lower"
"Em..no need to go that low Janice. and that's not my shirt bye the way."
"I know Jack. I know. Oh you naughty boy. Looks like something has come up"
"Em, yes. well...nearly lights out you know..better be off"
"Oh you can't go yet Jack, you have been too naughty. I can feel how big this has got, that's very naughty"
I gently squeezed his testicles.
"I am going to teach you not to be naughty Jack" and squeezed a little harder. "You know what happens to naughty boys don't you?. DON''T YOU?". and gave an extra hard squeeze for emphasis.

I unbuckled his belt, then unbuttoned his trousers.
"Not the first time these have been down today is it Jack?"

"Or these" I said as I pulled his Y fronts down.
"Hello Y Fronts, say hello to Mr Carpet" I quipped.
His erection was evident. Jack may not have an erect posture, but his willy (cock seems the wrong word), certainly did.


Mike Hitchen September 16, 2003

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this geezer gay or what?

Anonymous said...

It seems to be one of his many traits, yes.

Anonymous said...

He's not gay. Gay men don't abuse young boys. He is a dirty old man of the highest order though.

Anonymous said...

I need a new keyboard now - couldn't get all the vomit out from between the keys.

Maggot saying cock and willy is one of the most sickening things ever!!!

I have to lie down now to recover from the revolting disgust.

Anonymous said...

Don't know how he sleeps at night.

Anonymous said...

Am I understanding this? He prefers the word wi**y as opposed to c**k, right?

Does it mean it to describe a preference for....

No, I'm sorry I can't finish what I was going to write. It is just to horrible to contemplate.

Anonymous said...

New keyboard monitor desk and wall needed here, think I just vomited up everything i ate this year

Anonymous said...

No - gay men don't abuse young boys...pedophiles do though.