20080520

Damn, it would be too bad if you are recognised as a child pervert in your own small suburb, wouldn't it Mike?


The Guv'nor
Feb 17 2003, 1:22 pm

Newsgroups: alt.spanking.reality.moderated
From: "The Guv'nor"
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 06:15:48 CST
Local: Mon, Feb 17 2003 1:15 pm
Subject: Re: An observation


"Daze" wrote:

"Heh, I keep thinking about the idea of my client base learning about
my interests...from where I stand, you are one brave person...or,
work/live in a community that's not as stuffy as mine."


-----

And a widespread community! For the last couple of years, most of my one on
one consultancies, or those signed up for the information service are conducted online. These days any new business is largely word of mouth so often new clients are forewarned!

In addtion, it is a strange thing about online work, clients invariably end up as friends. For some reason the relationship develops quicker and deeper than conventional onsite or phone consultancies.

Also a few short term consultancy clients have been generated through spanking newsgroups, although if it is something straightforward, I normally don't charge.

As for my Aussie on site clients, I have two long term "one on one" clients
and they have known for some time. It is hard for those overseas to understand the local environment; although Sydney is a large city it is like a small village. Everyone seems to know someone.

I have even been recognised as "The Guv'nor" in my own small suburb!


Mike


--


New Perspectives R.O.D.
http://www.angelfire.com/ma2/confessions/index.html
http://www.angelfire.com/ma/newperspectives/intro.html
Including Cafe Perspectives, multi-media posts, video conferencing and a
whole lot more to ensure a realistic experience!

Link

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was prepared to ensure Hitchen's own suburb new about him but was advised to leave things whilst legal investigations are happening. This does NOT mean that his Council flat neighbours in a cheap suburb of Sydney are not individually notified - which they will be via letters to many addresses - but I'll bide my time whilst that cretin is being legally investigated.